mitubaciミツバチのリングが出来るまで。結婚指輪(マリッジリング)・婚約指輪(エンゲージリング)のミツバチ

Japanese|English|Chinese

Online Custom-made Jewelry Shop

Online Custom-made Jewelry Shop

  • Marriage ring
  • Engagement ring
  • Initial pendant
  • Gallery
  • about MITUBACI
  • shop
  • Order made
Mitubaci TOP > How to make a Mitubaci Ring
How to make a Mitubaci Ring
Making base-metal (Platinum and Gold compounds)
Making base-metal
The first step to make ring for Mitubaci is making base-metal.
There are 7 different kinds of metal for Mitubaci's rings. We have Platinum and Champagne Gold for example. The base-matal compounds is made for each individual order.
"K18" means the metal compound includes 75% (18/24) of pure gold. The other 25% includes silver and copper.
The compounds build stronger bond than pure gold. Also it enable many color expression to change the ratio of combination.
1. Melting metal chips >>
2. Shaping melted metal >>
Shaping in a Ring
Shaping in a Ring
The base-matal brings into the thin sheet then bend to make a shape of ring.
The base-matal brings into the thin sheet then bend to make a shape of ring. By this time, metal chips become a shape of ring.
The ring is brazed to joint for making complete circle.
The complete ring shape symbolizes "eternity."
1. Base-metal >>
2. Bending metal into a ring shape >>
3. Brazing the ring for complete ring shape >>
Adjusting thickness and width (lathe tuning and filing)
Adjusting thickness and width (lathe tuning and filing)
The ring is adjusted with lathe machine and filing to be more accurate width and comfortable thickness.
Mitubaci's marriage rings are comfortable to wear because craftsmen polish up the inside rings carefully.
The rings are adjusted in increments of millimeters.
Setting Diamonds and Sapphires
Setting Diamonds and Sapphires
Set carefully selected gems such as diamonds and sapphires into the ring.
There is no single gem that is same on the earth. Mitubaci selects gems that are well shaped, less inclusion and cut finely.
The selected gems are set on the base which has a small hole to make a passage of light through.
Mil grain and Hand carving (Surface)
Mil grain and Hand carving (Surface)
There are 5 different finishing for Mitubaci's marriage rings.
[Hand Carving]
Craftsmen carve surface of the rings with chisels by hands.
Carving lines are parallel to the ring, crossing the ring and crossing from the other direction. Lacy finishing is the evidence of well experienced craftsmen.
1. How to make chisels (jointing blade and handle)
2. How to make chisels (grinding blade)

[Mil grain]
Mil grains are chiseled very carefully by Mitubaci's craftman with a gear wheel.

[Plain]
There are 7 steps to make Plain finishing using many different kinds of files.
Complete and Wrapping
Complete and Wrapping
The ring is inspected before packing up. The complete ring is put in the Mitubaci's original case.
Re-sizing within a year and gem re-attaching will be corresponded for free.

Your rings are wrapped into a shiny honey colored case, wishing your life will be shiny one.
marriage rings in a shiny honey colored case
Stick with MITUBACI quality
Wherever, Whenever, Mitubaci are here for you to make your special one.
It is much more attractive to make a custom-made marriage ring with your preference by your own sensitivity and pace.
 
After Service
We will correspond for a long time.
Products will be bundled with a warranty.
Free Re-sizing
Re-sizing within a year and gem re-attaching will be corresponded for free.
 
Payment
Please pay by PAYPAL
Shipment
Production duration: 3 weeks + delivery time
Free delivery to all over the world.